1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

California Robert Trudell passes freely through Pine Valley Checkpoint on 6/20, after violent reception on 5/31

Discussion in 'Checkpoint & Roadblock Information: State by State' started by M, Jul 4, 2013.

1. M

M Muckraker Staff Member

I usually avoid posting videos where there's no interaction but this this one is noteworthy in that it was Robert Trudell's next pass through the I-8 Pine Valley checkpoint after his May 31 trip when CBP smashed his window, detained him and confiscated his equipment. As on his May 31 trip, he kept his windows rolled up and no conversation was exchanged, only this time he was waived through.

I-8, Pine Valley, CA, Checkpoint, US Border Patrol Checkpoint, Customs and Border Protection

Published on Jun 21, 2013

I-8, Pine Valley, California, Checkpoint, US Border Patrol Checkpoint, Customs and Border Protection, 20 June 2013

Robert Trudell

20 June 2013 I returned in my "ein Berliner 9" outfit. The reversible cape went from white to gold, the singlet changed from green & white to red & gold, the shoes & socks changed from white & green to black & combat

A Hero3 camera was mounted on a X26 Taser holder

I was waved through with the windows up. I didn't plan to roll them down.

I drove through to pick up the $8900 worth of equipment they confiscated on 31 May and held at the Asset Forfeiture Office in San Ysidro, California.

--Rob
  2. I forgot to mention, I also picked up an Alien Cinderella Pinata from Mexico and handcuffed her in the backseat.

I think it was the same Agent that stopped me on 31 May that waved me through this time. He had a curious smile on his face.

--Rob